Employment with CP of Colorado offers many benefits! Discounts on cell phones and pagers, childcare, Costco membership, pet insurance, car insurance, homeowner's insurance, and renter's insurance are a few. Employees can take advantage of group rates on prepaid legal, short term disability, cancer insurance, and life insurance. CP of Colorado offers programs to purchase a home or save for a child's education and is affiliated with 3 credit unions. We have a full cafeteria 125 plan which includes tax sheltering medical premiums, some insurance premiums and dependent and medical flexible spending accounts. All full time and part time employees are eligible for our tax deferred retirement plan, and health, dental, and vision insurance. Full time employees are paid for holidays and accrue paid time out.
CP of Colorado performs a criminal background check and requires a post offer physical and drug testing.
Candidates interested in our open positions, and who meet the minimum qualifications, may fax or email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at (303) 691-0846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently Available Positions:
Lead Teacher —plans, organizes, implements and delivers a preschool program based on the individual and group's educational, intellectual, physical, social and emotional potential of the children enrolled. Manages the classroom environment and works with the parents directly as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Successful candidates will be energetic, passionate, creative and patient.
• BA with 24 ECE credits or AA in Early Childhood Education and willing to work toward a bachelor's degree in ECE to meet State of Colorado qualification changes.
• Minimum 3 years of related experience.
• Ability to positively interact with children.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must be able to push/pull 50 lbs. Must be able to carry 35 lbs. Periods of kneeling, crawling, sitting and standing.
Teacher —assists with the planning, organization, implementation and delivering of a birth to five program based on the individual and group educational, social and emotional potential of the children enrolled. Assist in managing and creating the classroom environment, provide input and observation concerning program participants. Successful candidates will be energetic, passionate, creative and patient.
• Ability to positively interact with children and staff.
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
• Must be GLQ and pursuing an AA in ECE.
• Must be able to push/pull 50 lbs. Must be able to lift and carry 35 lbs. Periods of kneeling, crawling, sitting, standing.
View our Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Policy:
Learn more about your rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act by clicking on this link: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf